- Taking care of your family's health and home and well being.Cooking, Cleaning, Feeding, Washing, Driving.
- Working at your job and not pissing anyone off.
- Helping Pro-Choice candidates get elected.
She noted that these are the women who marched, argued, wrote, and worked for women's reproductive rights - not just for themselves but also for their daughters, nieces, granddaughters and all the women who come after us.
"In the next 63 days we need to Connect the Personal to the Political"
- Reach out to neighbors - Door to Door & Vote by Vote
- Post on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- You need to take them to the polls.
Women need to show up at the polls!