09 May 2011

Be Careful What You Wish For

Today I was asked if I wanted to be a Blogger on the New Haven Register. Of course, that seems like too much work. I already spend time on
  • My company (50+ hours per week)
  • Activist issues (10+ hours per week)
  • Not For Profit Support functions (10+ hours per week)
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Philan..Philan..Philan--Good Deed Doing http://youtu.be/ky7DMCHQJZY (2:15 minutes in)
Nonetheless.
Writing for several years on a blog like MyLeftNutmeg taught me that there is always a little bit of time left over for blogging, and it sometimes is a public service. Blogging is a fast way to communicate information on upcoming events, or make a quick complaint about an injustice, or tell a personal story.


Fasten your seatbelts. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

No comments: